Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A little of this and a little of that....

Even though I rarely have time to post my new projects.... I have been busy!!! Besides working on cards, invites and annoucements, I've also been working on a few painting projects! Hopefully I will have a chance to post pictures as soon as I'm done!

Here are a few projects I've worked on the last few weeks.....

The Goldthwaite Family....Christmas cards 2009


The Brinlee Family....Christmas cards 2009


Engagement Annoucements/Christmas Cards...


Wedding Announcements/New Year Cards...



Baby Shower Invite....



There are a few more projects in the works, that I will post as soon as I'm done! I'm also working on a Valentine's tutu and heart onesie.....which will be ADORABLE! So please be patient with me, I will keep the updates coming so keep checking back! Oh- and I promise a super cute new "bow holder" will be coming soon, too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Easily Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications & Download Them at Flying Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]