Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sissy!

Lil Ladybug Shoppe has been running on slow motion lately! With my recent {and sudden!} move, I haven't had time to organize my craft space. However, I did squeeze in some time to make Matti's BFFL Izzy's birthday invites. I feel in love with the minnie mouse theme and had a blast designing these invites :)

6 comments:

Kylee said...

hey i was wondering how much it would be for these and how fast i could get it? really i just need it made and could probably print it myself. please let me know

Mattilyn's mommy said...

Kylee, please email me your email address to lilladybugshoppe@aol.com. If you want this same design, I just need the picture you want to use and the information. I can have it to you by Monday 5/31 if you can send a payment via paypal. It would be $25 for the design image only. Thanks!!!

Amanda said...

Where did she get that adorable dress? My daughter is having a Minnie Party and I need it! haha! I also may need those invites!

Stacy said...

How much are the invitations? I am having a Minnie Party for my daughter's 2nd b-day and love these. Does the minnie mouse show up when they are printed? Not sure on the # yet but probably need at least 30. Thanks, Stacy
Also the outfit is very cute, where did it come from?

Mattilyn's mommy said...

Stacy if you are interested in these exact invites, without changes other than the picture and wording, I would charge you $15. If you want more pictures, more words or if you want to rearrange the invite, it would be $20. And printing would be the same, $1 each on photo paper or $.50 each on white cardstock. The Minnie does show up when printed, but she's light and behind the words. Due to copyrights, I had a hard time getting her printed. Please email me at roxyadpi@aol.com if you're interested. And for Amanda and Stacy, I'm not exactly sure where the dress came from, I know it was ordered online.

Mattilyn's mommy said...

Ladies, just to let you know...looks like the dress was ordered on Etsy.com...if you type a search for "minnie mouse pillowcase dress" it should come up!