Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birth Announcements

What better way to announce the arrival of your bundle of joy, than with a personalized Birth Announcement! Let me help you announce to family and friends that your precious little one has arrived. Coordinating Thank You cards can also be made!

Here's how it works, I'll create an announcement and email you a proof. Once you have approved the final proof, I will email you a PDF file that you will be able to upload to your computer. You can do with it as YOU wish....like send it to your local photo lab for printing or print it from home! How simple is that! If you need help printing, I can print them for you for a small additional fee.

Keep in mind, all of these designs can be used for a boy or girl. So if you see one you like in pink, but need it in blue...NO problem! All text is customizable with the font and wording of your choice.
*Please e-mail me for all pricing info*



Here are some samples of things I'm working on!




No comments: