Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hair Bows

What little girl doesn't need a MILLION hair bows?? I started off by making them for my own princess and I'd love to make one for yours! All bows use an alligator pinch clip, you pinch one end and it opens ups. These are great for all types of hair, and will even hold the finest of hair!

Bows are all custom made with the colors/patterns of your choice. I use mostly grossgrain ribbon, and satin ribbons. The double layer bows are beautiful and really pop out. All bows are what I would consider a "medium" size and measure about 4" wide. However, I can make them as big/small as you like, with as many colors as you'd like!

Single layer bows are $2 each or $3.50 for the set...super cute for piggy tails!

Double layer bows are $3.00 each or $5.00 for the set.

When ordering, please tell me what color(s) you would like on top/bottom and the knot. If you would like a french clip instead of the alligator pinch clip, I can do that by request only.
















No comments: