Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

**NEW** Clipboards

Just added to the Lil Ladybug Shoppe :)

These clipboards are so fun and girly, it makes working just a little more excited!

 DSCN3954DSCN3956 

DSCN3957DSCN3958 

DSCN3959 DSCN3960 

 DSCN3963 DSCN3964

These adorable clipboards will be added to Lil Ladybug Shoppe for $15 each. Front and back will be in coordinating prints and matching ribbon. Picture or name can be added for $3.

No comments: