Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Bow Holders

After seeing these in a store, I knew I could add these to the line of bow holders...with your own personal touch. Of course, my daughter is my guinea pig for everything I make. So I made her initials to go in her room.

DSC_4528 DSC_4529

DSC_4531 DSC_4532

I also made these cute curly bows to match her dance outfits. Curly bows can also be custom made with any color ribbon!

DSC_4534

Please email me if you have any questions!

No comments: