Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Valentine's Tutu and Onesie

I made this for a co-worker and her 3 month old daughter. She actually asked for it while she was still pregnant and we thought V-day was the perfect time for a tutu and matching heart onesie!

DSCN3728 DSCN3731

There was actually a matching hairbow, with a pink headband…I just forgot to snap a picture :( Hopefully I’ll get some pics of little Teagan in her outfit soon!!

No comments: