Thanks for stopping by and checking out Lil Ladybug Shoppe! My name is Melissa and I'm mommy to my beautiful princess Mattilyn. I started off making all of these just for my princess and found that I loved it so much, I started doing it for friends and family! Everything on this site is custom made just for your lil one. Feel free to contact me with any questions with any special requests!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I've got SPIRIT

Here is the latest in the Lil Ladybug Shoppe collection....school color tutu's, initial tee's and matching hair bows! I had this special request and was so excited to get started on it! The outfit will look adorable on 2 year old Kaylee at the homecoming game! I am also in the process of making a mini version of this for 4 month old Kynleigh! Their mommies ordered these adorable outfits for their little ones to wear to Friday night games and show their school spirit! As soon as we get them in the outfits, I will post more pictures of my little models!



No comments: